**All students seeking admissions are instructed to pay fees strictly as specified in the Prospectus
- You should look for the academic Programme of your interest on the portal and then select the place where you would like to study by identifying the appropriate Study Centre in your district.
- Some academic programmes are not yet available through the Digital University framework even though the university is offering them. For further information regarding these programmes, please contact the respective School Director.
- Purchase the relevant prospectus with Bank of Maharashtra challans for the selected academic programme at the chosen Study Centre.
- Read the Prospectus carefully, and then fill in the admission form and Bank of Maharashtra challan (in four parts) correctly and fully.
- Attach all the required documents (attested zerox copies) and the challan (in four parts) to the admission form.
- Get the filled admission form checked by the official from the study centre and obtain the stamp and signature of the study centre coordinator on the admission form.
- Pay the correct amount of fees to the nearest branch of Bank of Maharashtra giving them the filled challan (in four parts).
- Ensure that each part of the challan is duly endorsed (with signature and Transaction Number) by the concerned officer at the branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Collect three parts of the challan from Bank of Maharashtra, One part should be attached to the admission form, one part should be submitted to the study centre and one part of the challan along with a filled zerox copy of the filled admission form should be kept by you. The concerned branch of Bank of Maharashtra will retain one part of the challan.
- In case of any enquiry, please, contact the Study Centre / Regional Centre of YCMOU.